- Right of admission reserved.
- As we are a licenced venue, NO ALCOHOL may be brought onto the premises/parking area.
- No Glassware or Glass of any sort allowed. No glass/ breakable salad bowls, no glass sauce bottles and hubbly bottles. Plastic is more than welcome.
- We regret, due to our NO Glass and Alcohol policy that all Birthday and Christmas gifts are subject to search.
- If all Computickets are sold out for the day, no additional tickets will be sold to ticket holders. We do not accept cash or card payments for tickets at the gate. Admission with Computickets and print at home tickets only.
- Exchanges and Upgrades allowed. NO Downgrades
- All bags will be subjected to a search.
- All facilities are used at own risk.
- A wrist band must be worn at all times.
- Damaged wrist bands will be deemed invalid.
- Only 2 gate pass outs permitted per day per customer.
- No abuse of alcohol.
- No music devices are allowed.
- Resort facilities are open irrespective of weather conditions.
- The resort closes strictly at 5pm.
- No pets allowed.
- Only synthetic costumes or proper swimming attire may be worn on the slides/ swimming pools.
- No denim pants, belts, studded shorts, buttons or zips will be allowed on the slides as they cause damage. No jewellery, hats, sunglasses allowed on the slides.
- Water slides and Swimming Pools close at 4:30pm.
- All swimming pools and water slides will remain open during rain spells except in periods of, lightning and thunder storms. Strictly at management’s discretion.
- Parking at own risk.
- We reserve the right to limit number of people entering the resort.
- Braai and Picnic space cannot be reserved up front or before the function date.
- Should load shedding occur, some of our amenities will not operate. In the event of load shedding no refunds or discounts will be negotiated.
- No electrical points are available.
- 8 years – 59 years and Pensioners – Use of all major slides. No use of kiddies slides.
- 3 – 7 years – Use of kiddies slides only. No use of major slides.
- 3 – 7 year wrist bands can be upgraded for use of major slides. The difference in price is payable at the ticket office. Use of upgraded wrist bands entirely at purchasers discretion and risk.
- Pensioner ticket must be accompanied by I.D/Drivers licence. If Pensioner I.D/Drivers licence is not presented on the day, you are liable for the full entrance fee which must be paid before admission to the resort.
A FULL REFUND will be made on every valid Computicket, subject to the following conditions:
- Valid Computicket tickets can be refunded at any Computicket outlet, up to the day before the event date / date of the ticket.
- On the day of the event / date of the ticket, refunds are only authorised by Pines Resort and not at any Computicket outlet. No cash refunds. EFT’s only. Please provide banking details.
- All refunds on the day of the event, must be presented or emailed to email@example.com before 4pm.
- Once Computickets are exchanged for wrist bands, no refunds will be given.
The following steps can be taken:
- The ticket can be presented at the Resort on the day of the event, and a refund will be authorised, subject to a validation procedure. No cash refunds. EFT’s only. Please provide banking details.
- Should you not be able to present the ticket at the Resort on the day of the event, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org, the details of the tickets including the barcode number (TC******) and your banking details.
- Should you exceed the deadline above for refunds on the day of the event, then normal CPA rules will apply, and 100% of the ticket value will be forfeited.
Terms & Conditions – February – Feeling the love Competition
1. Competition tickets must be used between 2nd March 2019 and 30th November 2019. Valid on open days only (see website for details)
2. The winner will be notified on the 28th February 2019 via Facebook. Winners are chosen by a random selection process from all the correct entries.
3. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the Pines Resort.