Enjoy a day of swimming and sliding with your family and friends.
Open for Summer as of 03 September 2016!
Pines Resort is the perfect place to spend a hot summer’s day with the family. We are a day resort only.
Number of guests are limited on each day. To avoid disappointment, we suggest that you book tickets on-line before the time which guarantees your entrance for the day.
Braai stands and shade umbrellas are provided at each picnic spot, which is included in your entrance fee.
No alcohol or glass/ glassware is allowed. No glass salad bowls, glass sauce bottles and hubbly bottles are allowed. Plastic is more than welcome.
- No restaurant facilities are available, and you can bring in food and soft drinks.
- Please note that all bags are subjected to a search. We do stock selected beers, ciders, wine and ice, available from the tuck shop.
- There are shaded areas, however you are more than welcome to bring in your own gazebo or umbrellas.
- We have a tuck shop where we sell chips, sweets, soft drinks, ice cream and much more.
- Lockers are available for hire from the tuck shop.
- There is only one large lapa can be booked at an additional cost per day. Should this be booked out there are still braai and picnic spots available included in your entrance fee.